Each Management 3.0 Workshop targeted to one particular group of people: those focused on improving their approach to management. These are the people who recognize that there is not enough employee engagement and team collaboration in their organization. These are the people who won’t just complain but are looking for proactive solutions to change management processes.
There are people across organizations looking to answer:
- How can we motivate our workers?
- How can we change the organization’s culture?
- How can we change the mindset of managers?
- How can we get teams to take responsibility?
- How can we improve teamwork and team collaboration?
- How can we can managers to trust their teams?
- How can we develop people’s competencies?
- How can we be agile when the organization is not?
Management 3.0 workshops include solutions for:
- performance management
- competence development
- team collaboration and project management
- agile methodologies
- employee empowerment
- self-organization and delegation
- developing purpose and value inside an organization
- change management and organizational transformation
- organizational hierarchy
- extrinsic motivation vs. intrinsic motivation
The two-day Management 3.0 workshop splits between theoretical and practical agile management. It was created for software development but has been adapted by all sorts of agile teams around the world. Day One focuses on how to energize people and empower teams. Day Two dives into aligning constraints and developing competencies. This workshop is based on leadership guru Jurgen Appelo‘s first best-seller, also called Management 3.0.